- * 1 pkg.(10oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- * 2 ribs celery, chopped
- * 1 med. white onion, chopped
- * 3/4 stick margarine
- * 2 rolls garlic cheese
- * 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- * 1 med. can mushroom pieces
- * 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- * 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Cook broccoli until tender. Saute celery and onion in oleo until tender.
Place broccoli and sauteed vegetables in slow cooker/Crock Pot; add
mushrooms, cheese, cream of mushroom soup. Stir well and heat on
low until cheese is melted. Add water chestnuts and Worcestershire
sauce. Serve warm in the slow cooker/Crock Pot, with chips or crackers.