- 9 Oz. Pckg Frozen French Cut Green Beans — thawed
- 3 Cups Chicken Breast — cooked & shredded
- 3 Cups Fusilli Pasta — cooked w/o salt or f
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 3/4 Cup Celery — thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion — thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Oregano — finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Plain Low-Fat Yogurt — (plus 2 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise — (plus 1 Tbsp.)
- 3 Tablespoons Blueberry Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper — coarsely ground
- Lettuce Leaves — (optional)
Place green beans between paper towels and squeeze until barely moist.
Combine green beans and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Pour over chicken mixture, toss gently.
Cover and chill 2 hours. Serve on a lettuce- lined serving plate.