Sweet Peanut Chocolate Balls
- 3 c Powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 c Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c Pecans finely chopped
- 3/4 c Butter
- 3/4 c Peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c Semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tb Butter
- 1 tb Milk
1. Combine powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs and pecans; stir until uniform in color.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter together. Pour over sugar mix, and stir until just moistened. Form into one-inch balls. In a separate saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butter and milk.
3. Melt together over low heat, stirring just enough to blend.
4. Coat balls with chocolate by dipping into chocolate mixture one at a time. Place on waxed paper, and chill before serving.
Makes 60 balls