- 1 tsp. plain gelatin
- 1.5 cups low fat milk
- 2 tbs. instant espresso coffee powder
- 3.5 tsp. NutraSweet sweetener
- 2 tbs. nonfat dry milk
- 1.5 cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 25 tsp cinnamon dash salt
1. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup milk. Heat in a small saucepan and add coffee. Cook over low heat until gelatin and coffee dissolve.
2. Remove from heat, stir in Nutrasweet, and place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool to room temperature.
3. Pour mixture into a blender or food processor, add rest of milk and remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to freeze.
4. Blend for a few seconds before pouring into the ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.