Potato & Salmon Bisque
- 1 can (7 1/2 ounces) salmon, drained and; boned
- 1 can( l3 3/4 ounces) chicken broth
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped red pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel or
- 1 tablespoon l; emon juice da 1
- /2 cup idaho instant mashed potato granule; s
1. In microwave-safe 2-quart casserole combine salmon, broth, milk, green onions, red pepper, lemon peel and pepper.
2. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; cook on High 5 to 6 minutes or until very hot. Stir in potatoes.
3. Re-cover; let stand 5 minutes. Cook on High 2 minutes if necessary to reheat From the files of Al Rice, North Pole Alaska.