Oregon Hazelnut Brownies
- 2 oz Unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 c Butter or margarine
- 2 Eggs
- 1 c Sugar
- 3/4 c Sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 ts Baking powder
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1 c Roasted & chopped hazelnuts
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
1. Melt chocolate with butter over hot water; cool. Add eggs and sugar, and beat until well blended.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into chocolate mixture with hazelnuts and vanilla.
3. Spread mixture evenly in lightly-greased 8-inch square pan.
4. Bake in a 350 oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes; cut into squares with sharp knife.