Microwave Marshmallow Crisps
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1- 10 oz pkg of large marshmallows (approx 40)
- 5 cups of rice krispys
1. In a 3 qrt cassarole place the butter, microwave on high 1-2 mins until melted. Add marshmallows, cover and microwave on high 2-3 mins.
2. Stir until butter is melted and the marshmallows are well blended. Add the cereal, and stir until well coated.
3. Press warm mixture evenly and firmly into lightly buttered 2 qrt oblong glass dish.
4. Use wax paper or butter spatula to press firmly into an even layer. Cut into squares when cooled. 24 2″ squares.