Margarita just another fabulous margarita that you can duplicate at home.
- 2 oz. Sauza Commemorativo Tequila
- 1 oz. Presidente brandy
- 1 oz. Cointreau liqueur
- 1 oz. Rose’s lime juice
- 5 oz. sour mix
- 2 fresh lime wedges margarita salt (or Kosher salt) ice cubes
1. Salt the rim of a martini glass and fill with a couple ice cubes.
2. Fill a shaker glass with ice. Squeeze the lime wedge over the ice and drop the wedge into the shaker.
3. Add the tequila, brandy, Cointreau, lime juice and sour mix. Cover glass and shake well.
4. Strain the margarita into the prepared margarita glass. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.