- 2 cans, 15 oz. each, black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans,4.5 oz, each, chopped green chiles
- 1 can, 14.5 oz,Mexican Stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can,14.5 oz, diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can,11 oz, whole kernel corn, drained (I used a 16 oz can)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 to 3 T. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin (I omitted this)
- 1/2 tsp. dried minced garlic
Combine all ingredients in a 5 qt. slow cooker-I think it will fit in a 3 qt, tho.
Cover and cook on high 5 to 6 hours. Makes 8 cups.
You can cook it low all day.
Serve it with shredded cheddar and fat free sour cream.