- 1 1/2 pounds beef flank steak
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 green sweet pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1/4 tsp. garlic powder)
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can (8oz) chopped tomatoes
- 12 8inch flour tortillas
Toppings: sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese and salsa Cut flank steak into 6 portions.
In any size crockpot combine meat, onion, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, garlic, chili powder,
cumin, coriander and salt.
Add toma toes. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-5 hours. Remove meat from crockpot and shred.Return meat to crockpot and stir.
To serve, spread meat mixture into flour tortillas and top with toppings. Roll up.