- 4 Chicken breast halves, skin and excess fat removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 10 oz package frozen peas
Season chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown.
Put chicken in the Crock-pot.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except the peas.
Pour over chicken.
Cover: cook on Low 7-9 hours (High 3-4 hours) One hour before serving, add peas.
Serve over rice.
Makes 4 servings.