This is really yummy fudge. It’s creamy, easy and tastes great! There are lots of things you can add to this recipe!
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
1. Grease a 9×5 inch pan. Set aside.
2. In a 3 quart saucepan, over very low heat, mix together confectioners sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, and salt until mixture is creamy.
3. Pour quickly into greased 9×5 inch pan. Refrigerate until firm, then cut into squares.
4. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Original recipe yield: 15 to 20 pieces.