- 2 teaspoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 large apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups seasoned crumb-style stuffing
- 2 to 3 pounds turkey breast cutlets.
Combine butter, chicken broth, apple, onion, celery, cranberry sauce, poultry seasoning and stuffing.
Place 3 tablespoons stuffing mix on each turkey cutlet.
Roll up and tie.
Place in stoneware.
Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours (HIGH 4 hours).