Chocolate Flavored Liqueur Chocolate Cheesecake
- Makes 10 servings
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 7 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup whipped cream (optional)
- 1/2 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate, shaved (optional) Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
1. In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Mix in 3 tablespoons whipping cream and the coffee−flavored liquor. Pour into an 8 inch glass pie pan.
2. In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate with remaining 4 tablespoons whipping cream.
3. Drizzle chocolate in a spiral pattern over filling. Stir lightly with tip of table knife to achieve a marbling effect. Set the pie pan in a larger pan with water that comes halfway up side of pie pan. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) until firm in the center, about 55 minutes.
4. Cool completely and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, overnight. Garnish with whipped cream piped around edges and shaved chocolate in center.