Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 3 c Unsifted flour
- 1/4 ts Baking soda
- 2 c Sugar
- 1 c Butter, softened
- 6 Eggs
- 1 ts Vanilla extract or flavor
- 1 pk Sour cream (8 oz)
- 1 c Mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together flour and baking soda. In mixer bowl, beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until smooth; add vanilla. Beat in sour cream alternately with flour mixture.
3. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into well-greased and floured 10- inch fluted tube cake pan. Bake 1 hr. and 15 min. or until wooden pick comes out clean.
4. Cool; remove from pan. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar if desired. Yield: 1 ten-inch cake