Chilean Sea Bass With Garlic
- 4 tablespoon unsalt butter at room
- 1 temperature
- 4 teaspoon fresh basil finely
- 1 chopped
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 red-skinned potatoes
- 8 baby carrots
- 1 1/2 lb fresh boneless chilean sea
- 1 bass fillets (not frozen)
- 8 slender asparagus spears
1. Preheat the oven to 425=B0. In a small bowl, beat the butter, basil, garlic and lemon juice until well combined. Set aside. Parboil the potatoes and baby carrots for 5 minutes. Drain. Divide the fillets into 4 equal portions.
2. Place the fillets in abuttered 9×13″ pan, or an attractive gratin dish with the same volumn.
3. Arrange the vegetabes over the fish in an appealing pattern. Top each fish portion with one-fourth of the butter-garlic mixture.
4. Ciover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.