These have become favorites of almost everyone who has tried them.
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 4 cups pecans
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Spray the wax paper with cooking spray.
3. Beat egg white until stiff. Add brown sugar and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
4. Mix in pecans and stir until coated. Pour the nuts onto the prepared cookie sheet.
5. Bake until browned, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
Original recipe yield: 10 to 12 servings.