Black & White Cheesecake
- 1/2 c Marshmallow creme OR
- 3/4 c Milk; heated to boiling
- 1 c Mini-marshmallows
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 9 oz Prepared Graham cracker crust
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1/4 c Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pk Unflavored gelatin
- 1 ts Vanilla (opt)
- 1/4 c Milk; cold
1. Spread marshmallow creme or scatter marshmallows over bottom of prepared crust; set aside.
2. In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2 minutes.
3. Add hot milk; process at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Add cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla; process at high speed until blended.
4. Gently pour into prepared crust and chill until firm, about 2 hours.