Beacon Hill Brownies
- 8 oz Unsweetened chocolate
- 1 c Butter
- 5 Eggs
- 3 c Sugar
- 1 tb Vanilla
- 1 1/2 c Flour
- 2 c Walnuts; coarsely chopped
1. Melt chocolate with butter in saucepan over very low heat; stirring constantly until smooth. Cool slightly.
2. Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl at high speed 10 min. Blend in chocolate at low speed.
3. Add flour, beating just to blend. Stir in walnuts. Spread in greased 13×9″ pan.
4. Bake at 375 degree For 35-40 minutes. (do not overbake). Cool in pan. Cut into bars or squares.