Barbecue Sauce recipe Smokey, sweet BBQ sauce for all your favorite barbecue recipes.
- 1 cup Heinz ketchup
- 6 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon French’s yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons finely minced yellow onion
- 4 teaspoons hickory-flavor liquid smoke
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. In saucepan, over very low heat, combine all ingredients; mix well to blend.
2. Bring to simmer and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Cool; store in covered container in refrigerator. You can use a clean an old BBQ sauce bottle, or a ketchup bottle.
Makes 2 cups of sauce.