Antoine’s Oysters Rockerfeller
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cup fresh chopped spinach or
- 2 pkg (10-oz) frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoon diced onion
- 1 tablespoon pernod liqueur; or anisette
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 drop tabasco
- 18 large oysters
1. Melt butter; add crumbs and saute 1 minute, stirring constantly.
2. Combine with other ingredients, except oysters, in blender until smooth.
3. Arrange oysters in shells (or individual dishes).
4. Top each with 1 tablespoon spinach mixture and broil 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned.