Steak Marinade perfectly brewed Scottish ale makes this a great marinade for any cut of steak.
- 1 cup Scottish Ale
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Accent
1. Place favorite cut of steak in shallow baking pan; pour ale over; cover; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning steak occasionally.
2. In small bowl, combine dry ingredients; mix well and transfer to shallow dish.
3. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Press steak into dry ingredients, coating both sides. Rub seasoning in well using fingers. Place back in dish on to p of dry mixture; cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for30minutes,turning occasionally.
4. Preheat grill or add butter to skillet and melt; when butter bubbles, add steak to skillet (or place on grill) and cook to desired done ness.