- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 frozen deep-dish pastry shell
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- Cook bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; drain on paper towel.
- Combine eggs, cream, milk, nutmeg and pepper; mix well. Stir in cheese, onions and olives.
- Pour cheese mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between center and outer edge comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.