- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and cut up
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a mixing bowl. Blend well.
- Place cut up bacon in a shallow glass pie pan.
- Pour egg mixture over the bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the egg mixture has puffed up and the center of the dish isn’t runny.
- Grate as little or as much cheese over the top of the dish right after you take it out of the oven.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!